Software Developer (m/f/d)
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting projects with interdisciplinary cooperation with Consultants and Software Architects without the need to travel
- Development of technical services (REST, event-based) using i.e. Swagger/OpenAPI, JAX-RS or Kafka
- Agile development in short iteration cycles using Continuous Integration, Code Reviews and end-2-end testing
- Test-driven development in a modern microservices architecture, primarily in Java
- Modern surgical infrastructure with Kubernetes, Docker & Co.
What we expect from you:
- Completed studies (MINT) or comparable training
- High motivation and the willingness to learn the German language is required
- Programming experience in Java – ideally also in asynchronous contexts (e.g. with Futures, Akka, RxJava or similar), knowledge of REST
- Preferably knowledge of the above mentioned technologies as well as JPA/Hibernate, git, maven and TestNG/JUnit
What we offer you:
- Exceptional corporate culture and a full team member – here you are „in the middle of it all instead of just being there“ (creative scope, team events, „you mentality“,…)
- Opportunity to work in various areas of software development and consulting
- Attractive and social working environment (flexible working hours, working time account, home office), health days, drinks, fruit, snacks,…) in a growing company.
We look forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have any questions please contact Sarah Schlimm also by telephone under +49 (0)241 55 97 09-383.
aixigo AG • Karl-Friedrich-Straße 68 • 52072 Aachen • karriere.aixigo.comDownload als PDF